Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

I'm on a Campus outside the UK and require a book/journal article that isn't online?

661 views   |   77   Malaysia Campus


Most of the items recommended to you should be available online, or a print copy available in your campus library.

If the book or journal article recommended by an academic is only available in print in the UK collections- Please request it using the Document Supply Service available through WebCat . ( ). We will post or email this item to you. If the item is not available in our collections at all you can use the Inter-Library Loans service. .